Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole Chromatic Harmonica Reviews – A Japanese musical instrument with promising premium quality and 0 error chromatic harmonica by the leader company ‘Suzuki’.is a good to buy decision. A chromatic harmonica with 12 holes and 48 tones provides the excellent playing experience with comfort and budgeted price. Available in five different royal shade combinations and five different key types, this harmonica gives the precise musical notes with a professional feel. The chromatix series of Suzuki are the harmonica that are handcrafted for professional players.
Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole Chromatic Harmonica Reviews
Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole Chromatic harmonica Feature
- Material used: The comb is made of light weight and durable ABS material whereas the brass reeds and phosphor bronze reed plate with chrome plated outside body of the harmonica provides the strength and tough look
- Key type: This harmonic supports the Key of ‘A’ type of tonality
- The slide mechanism is highly smooth for comfortable sliding while playing the harmonica
- Main features: This chromatic harmonica is designed with 12 hole and 48 reeds for easy learning and playing experience
- Accompanied with soft line protective cover case
- Air tight packed instrument for no leakage of the blow to give the precise high volume sound
Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole Chromatic Harmonica Information
Modern Japanese Production Methods
Suzuki’s harmonicas are crafted to the highest quality standard and come from a Suzuki tradition of continual improvement of manufacturing processes and a never-ending search for new ideas, backed up by the famously high standards of Japanese craftsmanship, forging a pleasing harmony between tradition and innovation. The ‘Made in Japan’ stamp on Suzuki harmonicas guarantees the player a consistently high quality of manufacture and service.
Each Chromatix harmonica is packed in its own deluxe soft lined case.
Comfortable and completely air tight, the Chromatix Series is hand-constructed and specially designed for professionals. Available in 12, 14, and 16 holes.
Features include ergonomically designed mouthpiece, precise and smooth slide mechanism, ABS comb, Phosphor Bronze reed plates, and chrome plated covers.
Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole
A Japanese musical instrument with promising premium quality and 0 error chromatic harmonica by the leader company ‘Suzuki’.is a good to buy decision.
- Japanese product known for quality and continuously improved product.
- Available in five different key types that is A, C, D, F and G.
- Value for money brings affordable chromatic harmonica with best quality of sound.
- Tightly packed air gives the high volume sound even at low blow.
- Rich quality material used in the instrument making it durable.
- Major amazon reviews on Chromatix harmonica by Suzuki suggests the failure of creaky rattling sound from some of the holes making it imperfect for melodies.
- Problem with tuning the octaves is seen commonly.
- Being an international product, after sales service or returning the product back is a heck.
Suzuki Chromatix SCX-48 12 hole